Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Reading

I usually try to read at least 3 books at a time. I read one at home; one at work; and one when I'm on the road. But if a book is really interesting I usually carry it with me to finish it. Now I have quite a few books that I'm reading one I just opened "Beastly" recommended by someone. I know this is also a major motion picture and I've just finished the first chapter but I am quite scared to go on becuase something's telling me if I finish this book before I see the movie I am going to be totally teed off at the movie. I will probably feel the same as I did when I read and then watched Dear John.

How do all of you feel about first reading books and then seeing the movie?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower my name is Kim I saw your link at Goodreads.I'm looking forward upon reading your book ^_^ I also try to read multiple books at a time but sometimes it made me think if I'm doing any justice for each of them haha it's all good..about books turned into movies well..it depends really but I usually prefer reading the book first so that I could compare them though it's really nice to see them live in action.

    Check out my blog at http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/

    And I cordially invite you to my First Interview with the Author of the Talking Palm,Esther Jno-Charles

    http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/2011/07/author-interview-esther-jno-charles.html

    Have a great summer ^_^v

    ReplyDelete